Monday, September 29, 2008

School is Cool!!!

I went to school today! I am the oldest person in both of the classes I was in today, or at least close to the oldest....but ya know what? Until just now I didn't even notice. The instructor in my Comp 1 class is hilarious and I hope that amongst all that fun, I will learn something and become a better writer than I am now. The only negative thing I have found yet is there are 2 girls that were in my College Sucess class that are fresh out of high school, and very very giggly, they laugh about everything! The problem being they are in my Comp 1 class, when I saw them I went "oh man!" But I suppose I deal with my kids, and truly these girls don't act much older than them:) So I guess I will handle it ok.
I had homework for my Info Systems class, that I already got done....since Savannah is sleeping, and it isn't even due til Monday. The class is a Mon./Wed. class and the teacher has told us that we don't have to attend the Wednesday session as long as we email her and let her know that we are working on our assignments or that they are done. I am not sure though I may just go up there anyway, I am already up that early to take the boys to school and I do have a class at 10 after that one. Who knows?
Well I just wanted to pop in here and say hello, I am sure as the week goes by I will have more to tell you all. Have a great day!

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

I'm happy to hear that class is going good for you. I remember my first year back after a ten year absence. It was a shock to the system! I was surrounded by all of these barely-legal-to-drink kids who had nothing more stressing them out than what they were going to do on Friday night. It was frusterating at times but also provided some humor too. I had the years of knowledge that they didn't have yet. And listening to some of their conversations just showed how immature they really were. Often times I thought to myself, "Boy, do they have a huge reality check coming."

Keep up the good work!! It will pay off, for sure!

Hugs,
B