Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dum Dee Dum

So far this week nothing real eventful has happened. I am still waiting patiently to start school, I am sure that I should be enjoying this time...as I know it will be much more stressful once school starts. The boys are beginning to adjust to the new school schedule, although Dillion has had a harder time than Cj with the sleep schedule. He seems to be cranky in the afternoon still but we are working on it.
At the moment we are still trying to find Claud a truck, this has been a long and tiring process for us. But we aren't giving up hope completely yet, and we aren't settling like we have done in the past when car shopping.
I have a class on Saturday that will teach me how to suceed in college, or something like that. I am really not looking forward to it as it is 5 hours long, I have to be there this Saturday and next. But it is required for all incoming freshman, so I will be there with bells on my toes!
There isn't a whole lot else going on, wish me luck!

No comments: