Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Late Again...

Well it is the countdown to clean....I am beginning my clean sweep of my house today no matter what! I really hope to get at least 1/3 to 1/2 of the house finished by the end of the day! The kids were late to school this morning, it is so hard working until 11pm and then trying to be up and have them to school on time!
Yesterday I switched them to a different doctor office, see the kids have been seeing different doctors since they were born, CJ had a Dr. here in town who I really didn't like but that was who he was assigned to...Dillion went the same place I went while pregnant, and Savannah was required to be at a ped. office since she was a preemie. So I finally found a Dr. who could take them all, and hopefully this will be much better for me. Although I was on the phone for what seemed like forever trying to get it all switched and now I have to call 3 different doctors and have their records sent over to the new Doc.
I went to Baker yesterday and got my books, that was a long line....I can't believe that for 6-7 books my total was $360...but luckily for me financial aid covered it, and I still have enough left that I will be able to get a backpack (to carry all these heavy books) and some little things like pens, paper etc.
Not too much new to tell you all about. I guess I will try to write when I get another chance!

No comments: