Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Better than expected

Last night didn't go as badly as I thought it would, in fact not one person complained about the prices! And according to my Dad nobody complained during the day either. So either they just didn't notice, or they understood...either way I was happy.

Before I went to work however Claud gave me some bad news a friend of ours lost his Dad this week, he was a nice man and a friend of the family. He was always at our functions, while he could still get out, unfortunatly his health has been fading over the last few years and he finally lost the battle. I am asking you all pray for his family during this time of need.



As for me I am going to be spending the day doing all the things that I didn't get done yesterday, like the cleaning and whatnot. I was hopeful all night that my wonderful husband would suprise me while I was at work and clean the house, but alas it is still messy. So I am finishing my coffee and going to do what I should have done yesterday.

No comments: