Sunday, September 7, 2008

Headed Home

We made it through the weekend and are now headed home. I think we have about an hour left before we are there, I am so ready to go home. This was our offical end of summer trip, even though school has already started.
Dillion did a lot of fishing this weekend, he managed to catch a few. CJ really didn't do a lot of fishing. We took Savannah out in the boat a couple of times and she really suprised me, she did pretty well considering she is only 3 (almost). I even let go of my nerves long enough to take her out in a canoe, I carefully explained that we can't move around in the canoe or it will flip over and we will get wet. I put her in the front and I rowed and she did awesome, she sat still and just looked around, we didn't go to far from shore but enough for her to get a chance to ride in one. The main reason I did that was the boys and my sister in laws kids, were in the lake learning to run a kayak! If you would have told me 7 years ago that "7years from now CJ will be rowing a kayak all alone in a lake" I would have freaked and said no way! That is dangerous. But he did EXCELLENT and I was so proud! I truly enjoyed watching him learn something new.
Well that is all for now. I will update on our week as soon as something new and exciting happens lol.

No comments: