Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Updates

Well the boys have been in school for 2 days now and seem to like it just fine. Cj really likes his teacher this year, and Dillion has known his teacher since Cj had her and always liked her. The only negative thing is the getting back into the swing of things with the boys. They are not used to getting up so early in the morning so by the time they get home from school they are quite the cranky little guys. I know this will take awhile to get the hang of.
This weekend we are going to go camping again, we are leaving on Friday and will be back Sunday. This time it is a trip with Claud's parents and sister's family. I am hoping to have a good time, and hoping it doesn't rain the entire time we are gone. The only thing that I don't like is that Savannah is really to young to get out in a boat, and most of the trip is spent fishing. I think it will be ok though, her and I can find other things to keep us occupied if need be.
I just booked a party for Oct. 18th it is going to be lots of fun. It is an adult party and hopefully the turnout will be good for it. I am thinking of hosting it at my sisters house however so there is more room for people.
Well I hope you all enjoy your weekend, I doubt I will be on here again before our trip.

No comments: