Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lots of Things Running Through My Head.....

At this point I have a whole slew of things that are running through my brain, it is terrible! First and foremost is that I am trying my best to plan a suprise party for my dear husband for his 30th birthday (not worried about posting this as he doesn't read my blog) I have the hall all set and I am working on the guest list which is an ongoing process as when you make a list like that you undoubtly forget someone along the way only to remember them later. Lucky for me this won't be taking place until Dec. so I have a long time to remember all those people I will forget. I do however think that he knows I want to have a party for him, even though I have assured him that I don't want to upset him anymore than he already is about turning 30 wink wink!
The second thing at this point is the fact that thanks to the no work situation we went through awhile back, I am still trying to dig us out of that hole...which seems like a neverending process, but I am making progress slowly but surely.
The last thing is that my depression issues are back in full swing I believe, I find myself dying out at about 1pm everyday and my brain is very foggy, not to mention the irritablity. I have fought to control this problem for 7 years now without meds. I was on them for a short time after Savannah was born, but I have tried to maintain this on my own. But with school starting and all the new responsibilties I am going to be taking on I think it is time for me to go to the doctor and let them help. I know I can't keep on living this way.

Tomorrow we will be attending a funeral in the morning. I can't imagine losing my parents and the more people around me that lose theirs the more I think of my own parents. Don't get me wrong my parents are in pretty good health as far as we know, other than my Dad has serious eye problems that require injections every 6 weeks. But I also know that they are not spring chickens, they are 61 and 62. I was born 12 years after my sister which makes me the child of much older parents than most people my age, over the years I have thought about the fact that because my parents are older there is a chance that I will lose them earlier in my life than I would like. But I just live everyday and try my best not to dwell on it, that is until something happens that makes me remember.
Other than this there is not much else to say, I hope you all enjoy your day, mine will be spent cleaning and laundrying.

No comments: