Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's Quiet....Too Quiet



As I sit here it is 8:30 in the morning, and the boys are at school where they will remain until 3pm. Savannah is still sleeping soundly in her bed and I am thinking of how very quiet it is here. I have waited and waited for this day (well kind of...I've waited for all of them to be gone) and now that it is here I am a little sad, which suprised the living crap out of me this morning! I really thought I would just drop Dillion off in his class and dance away from the school....didn't happen that way. I did drop him off and pulled myself out of there, my theroy is the longer I stay the harder it will be for him. Then I wandered down to CJ's class and settled him in. As I walked back down the hallway to head home, I found myself peeking into Dillion's classroom one more time just to be sure of what I don't know...to see if he was crying? To see if he was still there? To see if he missed me yet? I am not sure what I hoped to see, but I know that he seemed content, and off I went.


Here are some pictures for you all to enjoy.




No comments: