Sunday, September 21, 2008

I am sleeping

Wow, my arms are killing me! We spent the day painting Claud's grandmothers house today, I am the type that only paints for a little while and then quits so helping to paint an entire house was very tiring. But the good part was in total there were 5 of us working on it which made it go a lot faster.
At the moment it is 8:30pm and I just woke up from a small nap, the bad part is later I will wonder why I can't sleep! I am hoping to get some of the house cleaned up before I go to bed, along with getting the kids clothes and whatnot around for tomorrow.
I have been hunting and running all last week, so not much got done around here. I really would like to get the house all clean and sparkly by the end of this week since my classes start next Monday. I am starting to get nervous about school starting now. Knowing that I have to carry a B- or better in all my classes to get into the surgical tech program is not helping me.
Oh and before I forget our 5 days of early hunting yeilded no results for me...so I suppose my sister will have to wait another couple months for her burger. Sorry Sis!
You guys have a wonderful week!

No comments: