Saturday, August 30, 2008

School Shopping DONE!!!!

I finally finished my school shopping, not only did I get the boys stuff all set but I managed to get a few new things for me too (for school that is)
The only bad part was I went with my Mom and left the kids at home with the husband...in a clean house. Well long story short the kids and hubby are still here but the house is no longer clean! I am at the moment sitting on my butt watching Claud pick things up, and I will continue to do so until he is finished. As it wasn't me here this afternoon! I truly wish I was Supermom and could do it all, but I am tired of that role and plan to change the way things go around here, as soon as I watch enough Supernanny to tell me how to get the family to help me out!
Well I am finished complaining for now, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your long holiday weekend!

No comments: