Thursday, August 28, 2008

Surgery Date Has Been Set...

They called me today from the dentist office about Dillion's surgery. It is scheduled for October 3rd. On Spet. 26th I have to be available to take the call from IRMC for the pre-op interview. As of right now I know that the surgery is scheduled for 12:30pm but I don't know what time we have to be at the hospital, that I won't know until the 26th.
I am slightly less nervous than I was before, I have decided that this is the best option for him and it will be a great thing once it is done and over with. My neighbor will be watching the other kids for me that day, so that is one less thing for me to worry about.
Please just keep Dillion in your prayers that day, it will help more than you may realize.

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

I absolutely will!! Let me know if there is anything I can do, okay?

And congratulations on the Math test! Way to go! I'm so proud of you. You're making a huge difference in your life and this is just the beginning. I'm cheering you on all the way!