Saturday, August 2, 2008

7 Days and A Wake Up

Next Sunday we are leaving for our once a year family vacation. This year it is yet again camping, this time however my parents will be joining us. We are leaving for 5 days...this is the longest vacation that we have ever taken as a family. I am a little nervous but I am sure that we will have a great time.
So far we have plans to take the boys fishing for one day with just Claud and I and one other day we are going to take a day trip with everyone to the bridge. It should be lots of fun for us although I am not sure that my parents really know what they are getting into....3 kids is a lot of work and they do yell and play since they are kids. But I am sure it will be ok.
Anyway, my week is going to be spent packing and cleaning and laundrying to get ready, not to mention I still need a hitch on my van which I was hoping to do this weekend but due to a job we did that we have not been paid for as we expected the hitch has to wait.
Well hope you all have a nice weekend!

No comments: