Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Did It!!!

Last night I had to retake the math portion of the compass test, I went in there with the attitude that if I passed...good....if not the only thing that would happen is I would have to take basic math. Well I passed and was bumped up to pre-algebra!!! I guess the last 6 weeks of refreshing really did pay off for me. The only negative thing about passing was that they had a limited number of classes left that would work around my schedule, so I ended up stuck with a Thursday night class (6-10pm) I had really tried to avoid taking classes that ran until after dark because my eyesight is not so good at night and I hate driving in the dark. Although it is all highway from here to there, so I suppose I will do ok that one day a week...and the other positive is it will cut my babysitting costs a little.
Today will be a major cleaning day for me, last week and the last two days have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to do much around here, but finally my week is coming to a slow down.
I have been doing a lot of thinking about how it will feel to only have one kid home with me during the day once my boys are both in school? I have a feeling it will feel funny to me, but who knows. The one thing I do know is that I will be able to get more errands run and things done duing the day than I can currently.
Well I have nothing else exciting to write about....I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments: