Friday, August 29, 2008

TMI : ok you have been warned

I am so sick and tired of the week before my period!!! I am a total basketcase for the week before and the week of that it is insane! I go from tired to wide awake, from crying to yelling and every emotion in between. Not to mention the physical pain that I am in, my back, my stomach(right on the line where my c-section scar is) and of course my breasts...I hate this time of month!!!!
I know that my weekend is not going to be getting any better as I have to do the school shopping that has been put off the last 2 weeks, I am not looking forward to dropping over $200 more dollars down! I just went on Weds. and ordered shirts for the kids....$110.00 and I got to leave.
I know that kids are expensive, I know I spend a lot on them that is spread out and I don't realize it then, only when I have to spend it all at once does it bother me this way.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good weekend I am going to curl up and be lazy the rest of the day!

No comments: