Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Random Ramblings

Here it is Tuesday and I already have a long list of to do's for the week. Last night I worked at the resturant until 11. Today I have to clean the house...again. Then go get my niece so she can babysit in between my going to class and Claud getting home from work. I have class from 4-7 then I have to go and try to find a pair of flip flops for Savannah to wear this Saturday in my nephews wedding.
Weds. I have a funeral to go to for a friend of the family, the nicest man I think I knew...no matter what others may think of him I think he was a wonderful man who wore his heart on his sleeve. He was one of those few people in this world that really had nothing to give but who would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. Also on Weds. we have to go to Jackson and pick up Claud's tux for the wedding...hopefully it fits!
On Thursday we have to take Dillion for a dentist appt. that I am not looking forward to, he has some teeth in pretty bad shape and I assume they will remove them, but they will have too sedate him to do it..and that is the part that scares me to death! Plus I again have class on Thursday.
On Friday, we have rehearsal and rehearsal dinner to attend....which will take us well into the night.
Then on Saturday is my lil' nephews wedding day...it seems impossible to me that he is getting married...but all I can do is wish them both all the happiness in the world.
So as you see I have a long week ahead of me, and at the moment it is 10am and I have a house waiting for me to clean it...so I better go and do that now. I hope you all have a good week!

No comments: