Monday, August 4, 2008

This is going to be a busy week....

I have so much to do to get ready for our camping trip, packing a family of 5 for a 5 day trip is a lot more work than I would like to think about at the moment. Pair that with normal housework and classes and filling in at the resturant tonight and it is making for a busy week.
There is laundry to do, so I can pack clothes and of course floors to sweep and mop, dishes to do and rooms to pick up. My neice will be staying here while we are gone so that she can watch the dogs, I couldn't see paying a small fortune to board them for 5 days. And of course I want to have the house nice and clean before we leave so that I may come home to it the same way.
Also at some point this week I need to go do some of the blankets and things that go in the camper for my Mom since she is out of town, and clean the camper out too. I don't want her to have to do a whole bunch when she gets home from working at the end of the week.
I need to go this weekend and pick up my bridesmaid dress for my nephews wedding which is in 2 weeks, in case it needs any alterations to it. There is so much to do and so little time to do it, now if I could just get the motivation to do it all.

On another note I want to thank you all for your kind words and thoughts while we are waiting to hear back from Habitat on their decision. I am still very nervous but trying to maintain a positive point of view from both sides. We will know soon enough, and I know what is meant to be will be.

I hope you all have a nice week, I will try to update later in the week...if I have time!

No comments: