Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another Low Sleep Night Coming...

As I sit here typing away it is 2 in the morning, my family is all sound asleep...and I am wide awake with all these emotions and thoughts flooding through me. I am nervous to find out our results on this house. It is a very stressful thing, I am ok with the idea of not getting the house...I am actually more nervous to be selected. Don't get me wrong I would be THRILLED beyond any explanation, but the thought of packing and moving is scaring me along with the thought of having to try to sell the place here in the trailer park. We have had to sell a place here before it took 7 months at $300 a month in rent, we sold it for 2500....a profit of zero....since we paid 2100 in rent and we had paid 3000 in the beginning for it.
I am not even looking at making a profit on this place in fact I know I will not get what I paid for it back out of it. Not if I want to sell it in a timely fashion.
Anyway, that is just one of the many things I have thought of lately....probably worrying for nothing that is me though always in the what if's in life.
Well, I really need to get in bed now the sleeping pills I finally broke down and took are kicking in and I keep having to retype things....talk to you all soon.

No comments: