Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What a morning

So I woke up late this morning at 7:30 to be exact! I couldn't sleep for some reason last night so I didn't get to bed until 2 am or after. Of course the boys were up already as they are every morning...typically they get up, shut my alarm (which we never hear) off and flip on the tv to watch cartoons. So this morning I woke up, looked at the clock and said "oh *poop*!!!!" So I yell at the boys to hurry up and get dressed as we are soooo late! They are due at school by 7:45 and 7:50, I dive out of bed and into the living room...turn on the news as I always do just to be sure school isn't delayed or cancelled and low and behold they have a 2 hour delay (or for Dillion no school) So I turned my attention from hurry and get ready to "oops nevermind" So instead I went and woke up Claud so he could head off to work.
Now they are calling for 6-9inches of snow tonight which may mean Dillion will miss another day of school, he hates missing school. He likes to go and see his friends and play, this morning he almost cried when I told him he couldn't go.
Cj on the other hand came up with at least 25 excuses for why he couldn't go to school...his legs hurt, he was having a bad hair day, whatever he thought might work. unfortunatly for him at 9:30 we headed out the door for school.
So that was our very exciting morning....let's see if we can replay it tomorrow....lol

No comments: