Monday, February 25, 2008

Back to School....

Today I set up an appointment with an admissions advisor at Baker, I hope to enroll in fall classes, that way both boys will be in full time school and I will only need a sitter for Savannah. I am not 100% sure what I want to do yet but I am leaning toward medical asst. as we all know the medical field is the place to be right now.
So I am super excited to get more info and get things started...this all comes in light of the idea that Claud will be faced with a choice soon of either working on his own with the carpentry thing or go and get a job with far less pay then he is worth. And should option B come we will need to make up the difference somehow.
Anyway, I was just so excited that I thought I would share.

2 comments:

One of the Bunch said...

Thinking of you guys as you face yet another challenge. Congratulations to you for choosing to go back to school. It's a big step just to decide to return. You've made a great choice. I'll be thinking of you.

I see you mentioned Claud needing to do the work on his own. Is (father-in-law) Claud "retiring" or needing to stop because of health issues? He's been doing it a while.

Something will work out. It always does. Try to keep your head up!

-Bec

Mandy said...

Thank you Becky, big Claud is starting to make his plans on when he wants to retire...it won't be really soon but possibly within a few years, we are just trying now to get ourselves set up in a good postion for when that time does come. And my goal is to make it so that my Claud doesn't have to stay in that line of work until he is 70+ and his body is failing know what I mean?
Thanks again for thinking of us!