Sunday, February 10, 2008

What I Want To Be??

As I sit here at 26 years old...I have been a wife for 6 1/2 years, a mother the same amount of time. I have 3 kids who mean the world to me but that I am tired of being home with all day everyday. Not in a I can't stand my kids sort of way but in a is there life out there? sort of way.
I have been home for 5 years and I am sick of it. I want to get out in the workforce and meet new people and experince new things.
There are a few setbacks, #1 when I was in high school I actually had a social life so much of one that I couldn't let school interfere so I didn't go often...then not at all.
#2. I haven't gone and gotten my GED I want to but I am so afraid that I will fail at that too just like I have with everything else in my life. #3. I don't really know what I want to be when I grow up? I have thought of lots of careers but I can't afford to do half of them I would like to be a nail tech but that takes schooling and being able to spend money to make it and I don't have that right now. Anyway, this is my rambling for the day.
There was more I wanted to say but for now this is good enough .

No comments: