Friday, February 8, 2008

Back to school, back to school....

Cj got to go back to school just in time for the upcoming weekend! Of course poor Dillion only got one day of school this week:(
So I have begun looking a little more seriously for a job somewhere...not an easy feat by any means but I have to do something. One reason is we could use the extra money and the other is that I am tired of being a stay at home mom..I love my kids more than anything else in this world but I have been home full time since Dillion was born (he'll be 5 in June)
There are the occasional nights that I fill in for my Dad but that doesn't help our income too much, and it is only one night a week or less once bowling season is over.
I have been evaluating where we are and where I want to be a lot more lately, and the only way to get where I want to be is to do some changing to our daily life. I won't go into all the details since it is an incrediably hard time for us right now, but we have got some stuff to work on....financially anyway.
Well I have rattled on long enough and I don't think half of it makes sense so I will stop for now enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

I know where your at. Just remember that you can do anything you desire.

Just as you, I love being a Mom. However, I know that there is more for me out there. I have a post I wrote a while back that I'll try to find and repost. It sums it up quite nicely.

Sending you good thoughts!
-B