Thursday, February 21, 2008

Good Morning

Well I think that my little angel babies have learned how to shut this alarm clock off too now...I woke up real late this morning and rushed the boys to school. I am getting so upset with myself because I can't seem to get to sleep early and then of course I can't wake up early. I try to go to bed at a decent time, but I just lay there and can't sleep. I have pretty much cut out my evening coffee breaks except for Mon. nights when I am working anyway.
If anyone has a suggestion for a really really loud alarm please let me know...I have a big ben and that isn't working in time for me.
So far this has been a busy week for us, I went to work with Claud on Tues. which was ok although there isn't a whole lot that I can help him with until it is time to clean up his mess which is what I do here on a daily basis lol!
But it gives me a chance to get out of the house during daylight hours anyway. And I have learned that when I grow up I don't want to be a carpenter. :)
Also this week we added a new member to our family her name is Ladybird...Lady for short and she is a coonhound mix puppy....and I say puppy lightly because she is the size of my 30# Scruffy! She is Clauds pup, so he is happy that he has a dog to call his very own and I am happy that we have a 2nd dog that is a quick learner which she is! We have only had her for 4 days and she is already going to the door and whining to go outside, staying when we let Scruffy out and she is getting sit down pretty well. This makes me happy as I was not looking forward to another puppy phase. Although she does want to eat the neighborhood cats...mainly because she is a coonhound and that is kinda what they do.
Well that is about the most excitement I can tell you about today, and since claud is headed off to work that means I can go back to my domestic duties which today include a bunch of running and cleaning the house which is in dire need since I haven't really been home all that much this week.
Well hope you all enjoy your day!

No comments: