Saturday, February 9, 2008

4-1/2 out of 5...

So now the sick count is at 3 for sure, Claud, Savannah, and Dillion. I am not feeling real bad but I have fought it since the minute I felt it coming on. Savannah has gotten a little better over the last day, Claud is pretty much sick and Dillion isn't talking much which means he is very sick!
Cj hasn't even gotten it yet which is a good thing I am hoping it will slide right past him but who knows.
I don't know what we have but after my venture to meijer today it sounds like we aren't the only ones with this cough crap!!
Anyway, I had better get going I have to fill in at the resturant tonight so I need some down time before I go in.
Thanks again for taking the time to read and remember to leave a comment soI know you were here :)

No comments: