Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Finally...

Today we finally had a day without 2 hour delays or no school!!!! Dillion missed yesterday because he had a little case of pink eye...but with antibotics he was able to go back today.
Things are still slow going around here, Claud has been so sick the last three days he didn't even leave the house and although he left this morning he is due back soon to head back to bed, poor guy.
We have plans this weekend to go out it has been a long time since we have gone on a date of sorts without any kids. I am really looking forward to spending some time with my husband. Hopefully all goes well and we don't have to cancel on account of sick kids or sick adults.
There isn't really too much to tell Savannah is back to being Savannah in the sense that she is into everything and her favorite word at the moment is no! I think I liked it better when she wasn't feeling good and all she wanted to do was sit quietly and cuddle...guess that is done for now.
This Thursday is Valentines Day...so the kids and I have been making out their valentines cards to hand out in class, I just got Dillions class list and we already had some of the kids names...wow I spelled a lot of them wrong, hopefully they will still know who they belong to lol.
Well until next time....

No comments: