Sunday, March 2, 2008

OMG I am tired...

I have a sore throat and stuffy nose, I am taking comtrex for it.....non drowzy my butt! I hate being sick, of course if I would just keep myself down when I am it would probably help, but there is so much to get done! Tonight I have to go and clean my Dad's friends apt. this is going to be my new once a month extra cash thing.
It is crisis day at my house, the kids are arguing about everything and whoever doesn't win is screaming like they have had an arm cut off!!!! I hate days like this....it makes me wonder if the boys will ever get along. See CJ and Van get along good...he takes care of her, Dill and CJ play as long as it is what Cj wants to do otherwise they fight.....and Dill and Van swap between liking each other and hating each other depending on the day. I am sure most siblings are like this I wouldn't really know as in my family my sister (the next up from me) is 12 years older than me...and the oldest is 14 years older. So we never had these issues I just have extra moms is all. lol
Anyway, just thought I would write a little something, at some point I have to study some math so I can pass the test to get into college there is a LOT of algebra, trig, and geometry that I basically have to learn as I only had an applied math class in high school :(
Talk to you all later

No comments: