Friday, March 28, 2008

Oh Tomorrow is Gonna Be Great!!

I am getting very excited already about my date night tomorrow!! The kids are going to Grandmas while we go to a wedding, it isn't often enough that Claud and I go out by ourselves and it is less often that the kids are away for the entire night!

I think that often times we parents forget that we are also husband and wife....at least in my house we do. It seems that we get to a point where we are just Mom and Dad and nothing more...it is those times that I normally stop and say "we need a date!" it is never about not wanting to take my kids where ever it is that we may be going but it is always about wanting to reconnect with Claud on a romantic, loving level as a couple...and not a couple of parents.

Anyway sorry to bore you with details the jist of the story is we are going out and I am all to giddy!!!

No comments: