Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nervous

Tomorrow is the big test day for me! I am slightly nervous about it, not terribly nervous but a little. I plan to rescan the material tonight before bed so that I will be 100% ready for morning.
I am really hoping that I will walk out of there knowing if I passed or not, but that is probably not going to happen it is just my instant gratification problem!
Yesterday was a bad day around here...nobody wanted to listen for some reason, they boys are tired and cranky, I assume the time change has them thrown off. Claud's dog was being a little chewer too, and of course she listens when I say no but she goes on to something else to chew on instead of whatever I told her no about. LOL
I have to run into Mason and go to the bank this morning, make a deposit and then send it all away on the bills....ya know that is the bad part I pay these people every month and then the next month they are sending me another bill it is such a terrible cycle :)
I am putting some serious thought into quitting smoking, I am so tired of the money we waste on cigarettes and being winded, and waking up coughing.....it is hard to believe that since I started smoking at 14 years old I have been a smoker for 12 years and I am only 26!!!!! I guess there are 2 things that are holding me back#1. I don't think I have the willpower...#2. Claud will not quit, that makes it a little harder. I hope that once I start school in the fall it will take up enough time that I will at the very least slow down.
Ok well I better get dressed and head out!

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

Praying that you'll pass the test with flying colors! You can do this! Keep the positive vibes going. Play some good music on your way there. Good positive uplifting rockin' music. It's good for you! :)

Best of luck with your desire to quit smoking. That is one habit I'm so thankful I never picked up. It's so expensive as well. Look down at those three wonderful children and remember that they would benefit at your quitting too. A healthy mommy is a happy mommy! Good Luck!!!

Can't wait to hear your news!
-Bec