Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I took that test and kicked it's @$%!!!!!

So one step in the back to school process down and about a million to go! I passed the test today with flying colors as I was 99% sure that I would. I am going to be required to take a math course (Essential Math) but I already guessed that was coming as math is not my strong suit.
At this moment I am waiting to hear back from my admissions advisor about my financial aid application...that is taking forever or at least it feels like forever! Well I thought I had better post my results for those that are keeping track.
Thank you for the well wishes I appreciate it!

2 comments:

One of the Bunch said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I knew you could do it! Way to go.

-B

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I have to go take mine Saturday...Math makes my tummy hurt.