Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Have I Mentioned???

I hate Math? I don't really hate it I just don't get it, I went to the library and got a book that I am hoping will help me so that I have 1/2 a chance to pass this test for Baker. My plan is to study this week and then take the test hopefully at the beginning of next week, I was going to just take the test and hope for the best but I guess that isn't the way to go.
On another note, I have to do something about my oldest boy's homework/ time management skills...I got a note home yesterday saying he did not use his class time wisely along with a bunch of homework. I am not sure what to do to get him to use his class time wisely as I am not at school with him, I suppose it will take some communication between his teacher and myself.
I think that today is going to be a study day for me, I don't really have a ton of housework to get done so it is the perfect day to do it. I will most likely send the younger two to the neighbors for a while and then go to the resturant to study...I like to study there because there are people (including my dad) that can help me if I need it :)
Well that is about all for today, thanks for listening!

No comments: