Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wait....I was wrong....

Did I say hate math??!?! I meant I like prealgebra which I found out from my admissions advisor is as high as the math portion of this test goes yipppeee!!!!! So I am due to go in on Weds. next week and take the test then it is all up/down hill from there:)
I am seriously considering having a party for myself if I pass since it is the equivilent to my graduating high school which I should have done 8 years ago! Or at the very least have a large gathering of family and friends to celebrate! What do you think?
Well, just wanted to throw out my little update!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Math..ugh! I have to go take my test too. I can write, read, do science like there is no tomorrow but I don't get math..it's like someone put German in front of me. I'm dreading my test. I think I'll tell them I'll just start at beginning math..good luck to you.

One of the Bunch said...

Best of luck to you!! I've always been good at Math. If you need any help, please get ahold of me. I'd be more than happy to sit down with you and help you out! -Bec