Friday, March 7, 2008

Random Stuff

So today's post is about no one subject just a few random tidbits about the past few days.
Let's see I am very tired, I still have a cold I think it is the never ending kind and all I want to do is sleep lately. Luckily in a few hours Claud will be home and I hope to do just that.
The kids are all home today as WPA didn't have school. As a matter of fact they are only having school one Friday this whole month...amazing is it not?
Last night the "baby" aka Ladybird woke us up at 3:30 am howling because she had to go potty and again at 5:30 because she didn't want to be in her crate any longer...I know this because Claud let her out and she ran right back to the door and into my bed. I have given her the affectionate nickname Moose because no matter what she does that is what she feels like is a big ol' moose.
My sister has given me the go ahead to have a party at her house next weekend to celebrate my test passing! Has to be there as I don't have the room here. I know I am counting my chickens before they hatch but I am 99.9% sure that I am going to pass.
Speaking of I got a letter in the mail yesterday from Baker that said I had been accepted into the fall quarter!!! I guess they know I am going to pass the test too!
I thought about taking the summer quarter but my Dad kind of talked me out of it, since it is a normal quarter of work in a shorter time frame and just starting back to school it may not encourage me.
So I will still plan to start in the fall, once the boys are in school full time...wow that is hard to believe that 2 out os 3 of my kids will be in all day school!
Well I hope you all have an excellent weekend!

No comments: