Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Prayers Please

Well it has been a few days since I wrote anything in here...so I guess it is about that time.
Let me start by asking for something I don't normally, I would like to ask for prayers for Claud's step-grandfather, he had a stroke yesterday morning and is in ICU in Flordia he has been having some serious health issues over the last few years and it doesn't look good right now...he is paralyzed on his entire left side and his kidneys are pretty well shut down. So please if you could say some prayers for Herb and his family.
There isn't a whole lot new going on around here, just the same old stuff on different days, I went to Dillion's conference last night and he seems to be doing well, he is becoming more hands on instead of just observing now so that is good. He can count to 30 but skips 16 everytime apparently it is common for them to skip either 15 or 16 at this age. Who knows?
Easter is coming, soon the kids and I will be doing eggs...no I haven't done them yet...I am a slacker:(
Well I haven't had much else exciting happen in the last couple days so I guess that is all for now.
I have a house that needs serious tending to and some errands that have to get done today!!

No comments: