Friday, March 14, 2008

ughh...

So I have come to the conclusion that if you have a good day you might as well expect the next day to be crap! Thursday started badly, I had put all CJ's school uniforms in the dryer Weds. night, only to find on Thurs. morning that they were still soaked!!! My dryer isn't heating, it could be a heating element or a fuse or whatever but my husband who can fix anything decided last night that the dryer was not one of those things. He didn't want to tear it all apart and not be able to put it back together (it is a stackable) so at this point i have no idea what we are going to do about it as we don't have the extra money to hire someone to come out and fix it.
Guess my Friday night will be spent at my mom and dad's trying to catch up some laundry which in a family of 5 piles up fast!
I am planning to go down and have coffee with my sister in a little bit, gonna send the kids to the neighbors then when I get back she can send hers down here. Hopefully it will warm up a little by then and we can go outside. As some slacker has not done the housework this week....damn cleaning fairies that don't show up on time! You know sometimes it is just easier to go outside and pretend even for a minute that the house is in excellent shape! LOL
We have no big plans for the weekend as of yet, which is normal around here, I think if it is nice though I would like to clean up the yard and think about building another set of steps off the back of my deck.
Well I hope you all have a great weekend!!!!

No comments: