Thursday, March 27, 2008

what an emotional day

Today we sold Claud's precious truck...we ran out of choices we don't have the money to get it running so off it went...I think I saw a tear or two as it drove off. But on a positive note I do now have money to buy some real groceries it has been mac and cheese here for quite a while.
They have sent Claud's step grandpa home now they didn't give him a lot of time....but I think that is nuts because a dr. cannot say when you are going to go there is only one guy that knows when your time is up here. Enough on that though, please continue to keep him in your prayers.
Nothing else is really going on around here, same stuff different day. The guys have had some work which is better but I wish they had things lined up like they have been in years past (i.e. booked up until May) that kind of lined up. Unfortunatly the economy just isn't allowing that this year. (Insert Leach & Son plug here *for all your home improvement needs* )
Well there isn't too much else to tell so I will continue later on, hope you all have a nice week !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there..wish the jobs were coming. Ours is coming for them, just on hold for a minute. Ecomony has hit us too. My husband got laid off 3 weeks ago so that kind of puts a hold on our renovations. Bums me out... but heck, what do you do? I'm hoping it doesn't last long.

Mandy said...

Oh I completely understand that we have been there for the better part of 6 months really...I think that everyone is in the same boat....no worries:)