Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Envy Me!

You are all going to be so jealous it isn't even funny! This Saturday my loving husband and I are going away for the night! We are going to Dundee to Cabela's which was my idea this year strangely enough. The reason for the night away (we actually are leaving Sat. @ 9am) is because on Monday it is our 7th anniversary! (More on that later)

Normally we take a 2 night trip but with Halloween being on Friday night we obviously can't leave on Friday night unless it was really late and we have no place for the kids to stay that night anyway.

This week so far has been nice for me, I only had class Monday and Tuesday this week so that has been nice, I have been able to get things done around here. I am working on the laundry and cleaning the whole house.

Savannah has a bit of a cold, so she is pretty much down for the count this last couple days. I feel so bad for her because she is not feeling well, but I also have to admit that not having to chase after her all day isn't the worst thing in the world lol.

So that is pretty much how it is going, and now I am off to finish all the work around here that I hope to have done by tomorrow night!
Have a great Halloween and a great weekend!!!!

No comments: