Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pretty in Pink

Last night I got my birthday present from my husband, you see a few months back we were in Jays Sporting Goods and I saw a gun that I really liked, I really liked the stock and forearm I should say, anyway it was only offered in a 22...and I need a shotgun for hunting with. Well he and his Dad were in Dunhams and found a 20 gauge shotgun with this design and so it is now in my possession! I know there are many conflicts on if someone using a pink gun is a real hunter or not so let me clarify...I am sure this gun will kill a deer the same as one with a different stock, I am also sure that I LOVE hunting I simply want to reflect my personality while doing it and I like pink.
This not my gun...but it is the same pattern as my gun...I will post pics of me with my new gun and my new hair (which is red now) later on but for now this will have to do.
So all in all it turned out to be a pretty great birthday with an added suprise that I would have never guessed would really happen!

No comments: