Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What is this funny letter???

So two of my grades for the 5 week sessions I was taking are in: one is an A- the other is an A...yeah for me!!! I joked with my Dad that they must have forgotten to type the rest of my name in those spaces (A)manda....lol.
Tomorrow I go to conferences for CJ, I mentioned it tonight and he sighed and said "I know" this was not a real promising response, so I am hoping it was just a normal reaction and not a sign that he is doing poorly in school. Of course it will probably be like last year and it isn't him at all, but me instead. I forget a lot of things, like reminding him to do his homework...actually making him do his homework and also to send his snack with him. I try to remember but with my own homework and trying to run a household and bills and kids and dogs and whatever else may pop up sometimes I forget to tell him! (And yes I feel like the worst parent ever!)
Dillion on the other hand did not need a conference so I can only assume he is doing well!
Savannah is turning into a drama queen to the worst extent! She is always "sick" and always needing to be babied. The only thing I can think of that is causing this is the fact that I am in school now and she is with a sitter 4 days a week instead of with me all week 24/7
Friday is a day off for the boys which I am sort of looking forward to, although I really wish that more of the neighbor kids went to WPA because they get so bored on days off with nobody to play with them.
I plan to clean and catch up on Friday...just like I do every Friday it seems like.

Well I hope you all have a good week and weekend in case I don't get back here before then!


****10 days left until opening day********

No comments: