Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our Week Was Nice

Wow I haven't actually written here for a whole week! I should have lots to say then right????

Let's see here, ok I know. Claud is back from working up north which is great because I missed him so much while he was away!
While he was gone the kids and I had a somewhat busier week than we normally do. I did a lot more just to pass the time! On Sunday we went to my parent's for dinner, that was kind of fun. Then on Monday, we went to get pumpkins right after school, they each picked their own and they loved it. Then after picking up our pumpkins it was raining so we went to my sisters for dinner and the kids got to play with their cousins which they love to do!
On Tuesday they got home from school and we carved pumpkins, well I should say I carved pumpkins because I don't let them use sharp objects! But the told me what they wanted and I did it. They helped to scoop the pumpkins out, then they talked to me to tell me what they wanted. So there we all were my 3 kids and 1 neighbor kid on the sidewalk cutting pumpkins and having a nice little bonding moment. Within a few minutes I look up and see that it is only Savannah and I outside, the kids all went in to play X-box. Oh well maybe next time we can all bond longer:)
On Wednesday I went to the school to get the kids and was met by my mother in law who wanted to take them all to town with her. So she said she would be back about 7:30pm. So I had the afternoon to myself. I just kind of hung out, I went and helped a family friend clean a little and then I went to try to sight in my gun...ha ha ha that didn't turn out well!
Thursday and Friday we all just kind of chilled out, Claud came home Friday about 4 or so, the kids were so happy to see him back...well 2 of them at least. CJ knew that Dad being home meant he wasn't going to get to sleep in Mom's bed anymore so he was kind of bummed lol.
Last night Claud and I were kid free so we hung out and watched a movie together and we were supposed to go hunting this morning and he did but I woke up not feeling very well so I am here at home wishing I was in the woods with him. I don't bow hunt but it is still fun to just sit and see what we see.
Well that sums up our week. I will try to write again soon, but for now I have to try to get something done in this house!

No comments: