Sunday, October 19, 2008

Transformation

It was a long week for me. I took on the task of painting my Dad's resturant on my own! This was something I have wanted to do for the last few years but never really was able to get to it for whatever reason. Well this year I took it on! I have to say it looks beautiful, there were also new lights and baseboard installed along with new outlet and switch covers, it is amazing the transformation that took place in there with some paint and lights!
I do have to say however that I will never take on a task that big by myself again. It was a lot of work and a lot of hours but in the end it was so worth it.
The bad part was it took a lot of my nights with Claud away, and that sucks more because he is working out of town this week, he is leaving in about four hours and I won't see him until Friday night sometime.
There are good things that come with Claud being out of town though, my house gets super clean because I don't go as many places when he is away, and the kids get on a better sleep schedule because I enjoy my quiet time. Of course the negative is my lonely bed and not having a second set of hands to help me with the kids.
Speaking of a second set of hands, my daughter is yelling for me from her room...guess there is no nap today, so I better end this for now!
Hope you all have a nice Sunday

No comments: