Saturday, October 11, 2008

We Are Still Here.....

I think I will use today to give you all a little update info on the whole family;

Monday is Dillion's surgery, I am still slightly nervous but I know he will be okay. He is excited about taking a long nap and getting his teeth fixed. Speaking of Dillion, Friday he was in a lot of trouble with me! He for some unknown reason decided to write on the outside of my van with a marker! I know it was Dillion for a couple of reasons, one it was his writing (5 year old writing) and the fact that the day before he had the marker outside. I however didn't notice it until Friday afternoon, and when I did I was flamed! Wish I would have taken pictures of it now. Luckily I did get it off. I really didn't want to drive around with random letters on my hood and numbers on the front quarter panel...I think he was making the van into a race car, not sure!

As far as the other two go, it is business as usual. CJ is doing much better with enjoying school this year, my thought on this is it is harder and that is why he is enjoying it more. I think he was bored in kindergarten and first grade to be honest.

And Savannah is almost 3 so yeah that pretty much sums it up. I have to admit this is really not my favorite age group, mainly because at least with my kids this is the clingy age. The age where I go no place in the house without her. It is also the age where kids get their own ideas and thoughts and they also say them out loud! This is not always a good thing.

Claud is fine, he has been working which is a very good thing! He has also been out bowhunting but not nearly as much or as often as he would like. In fact as I type this he is in the woods, so I will say that as of right now he hasn't gotten anything but that may change in the next hour or two!

As for me, I am busy with school and kids and still trying to fit all of it into my day. I am trying to figure a way to keep the housework up, hang with the kids, spend time with Claud and do my homework. I am hoping it will get easier as I figure out how to budget my time. Oh and I took my new gun out yesterday to practice and shot it for the first time. It was ok, I have never shot without a scope but if you look at the group I shot it would have been a dead deer, so that was calming. Now all I need is for season to start in a month and a deer to come in at 50 yards or so and I am set! LOL

Well I hope you all had a great weekend. I will be trying to get on here tomorrow night and post an update on Dillion!

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

Sending you my thoughts and prayers tonight for:
*A good nights sleep
*A peace that surrounds you
*Calm nerves and tummies
*Patience as you wait for it to be over.
*Educated physicians with steady hands and a kind heart while working on your precious one.
*A quick surgery and easy recovery.

I can't wait to hear how it goes. We'll be thinking of you.
-Bec