Monday, October 13, 2008

Dillion Update!

Surgery went great....Dillion had a lot of work done, I feel like a failure as a parent....but we are going to do better from now on making sure he is brushing and taking care of those teeth like he is supposed to! All in all he ended up with the four top teeth out and 5 crowns.
He will be home from school tomorrow so that I can feed him all soft foods which I know he won't get at school, he really doesn't have any pain yet, it is 9:30 pm and we have been home about 2 hours, he is sleeping now after I gave him his tylenol.
Thank you for the thoughts and prayers, he did great and so did we! I will put up pics soon, but not tonight since he is sleeping soundly, and do you think I thought to bring the camera to the hospital? Of course not!
Well have a nice night!

No comments: