Monday, July 21, 2008

Our Weekend!

I am just now home from "work" if that is what you call the one night a week that I fill in at my Dad's resturant. Anyway, it is 11:30pm, I hate Mondays because I am not tired when I get home and know it will be midnight or later before I hit the shower and get ready for bed. What a perfect time to blog!

Our weekend was long to say the least. Friday night we went and got CJ's birthday present, and Claud fitted for his tux. We finally got back home at 9 or so that night, then we had to be up at 8 to get ready to head north to a friends cabin (about an hour or two away) which is a short ride with just us but with the 3 kids and the boys arguing it made for a LONG trip. We did what needed to be done there, then went to my sister's cabin which is another hour or so north...by the time we got there I was wore out and so was Claud, so after some prodding we decided to stay the night (note to self: too damn old to sleep on air mattress lol)
*Finishing this up Tues. morning*
Then we got up on Sunday morning and headed home, we had a party for Cj planned for 3pm...his party went well. He got an Xbox from us (used the original of course) and a couple games, my mom got him a few games for it, and he got some cool new clothes from my mother in law. After a long afternoon of swimming, we finally got to go home to stay!

I start classes today (Tuesday) at Baker for math...hoping to test out of the low level math they have me in...and if I don't at least I will have taken something to help me with my math skills as it has been so long since I was in school and most of what I learned there has since flown from my brain.

Well Miss Savannah has just woken up and I have a bathroom to scrub and laundry to do so I better get going. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments: