Friday, July 11, 2008

I Am a College Student

Now it is official, I am a registered student in college! I will be going to school,Monday through Wednesday as of this point, with 3 classes. I am debating adding one more to that and changing things up a bit which would put me going Saturdays also...I don't have to take it to be full time, but it is a class in my major. My advisor told me if I follow the step plan they have it will take me three years to get through, and of course I have to do all the pre-req's before I can apply to the surg. tech. program. I would like to take that class only because I am not 100% sure that this is what I want to do (surg tech) and I hope by taking a class dealing with that I will know a little better.
Tonight is another date night for Claud and I! We are going to the races, we go once a year these days...it isn't like it used to be for us. There are less people that we know that race, but we do enjoy going on this night. It should be nice, we like this alone time...it is good for our souls! ;)
Well I have to get on with the laundry and pick up a little, then make a list for my niece for cleaning etc....she wants to make extra to clean and babysit so she can go to a concert next weekend! I am all for that!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: