Monday, July 28, 2008

Not a Good Day

Have I mentioned before how much I hate my kids getting sick? It puts me in such a bad spot I can only do so much to help them and I feel, well helpless! A few ddaays ago Savannah had a fever for about a half a day. We gave her tylenol and by the next morning she was fine. Today I was woke up by Dillion who said "my tummy doesn't feel so good" in my sleepy haze I felt his head and it was indeed warm so I told him to lay down with me. He did and fell asleep for about another hour or so...now Dillion is my very up and adem boy, so him going back to sleep was a sure sign he is not well. The rest of today he has been laying around with a cool washcloth and of course I gave him tylenol for the fever, well about an hour ago he threw up all over him and the couch (luckily I didn't join him but it was close)
So I gave him a bath and put him in some jammies and he has been asleep in my bed since he got out of the tub. Poor kid, I have to leave him to go to work in a half an hour so he will be left with Daddy, I hope that Claud will wait on him tonight as I have been today.

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

Sorry, going to be short and sweet but wanted you to know I was thinking of you all.

I hope everyone is on the mend now...

I'll pray that you receive the news your hoping for through Habitat. It's a fantastic program and benefits those in need so much!!

How's class coming along?