Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Weather

I hate it when the weather is like it has been the last two days, I am extra tired...yet for some strange reason in one of my "super mom" kicks. That is what I call it when I am running around and cleaning up after the kids all day long, doing a small stack of dishes, and cooking big meals for the family (which is normally whatever is easy to make)
I am at the moment waiting for chicken to cook that I just put on the grill....it will be awhile yet, an hour or so.
Dillion has spent the last 20 minutes distributing popsicles to every kid in the neighborhood, which I don't mind too much since the other moms give my kids stuff a lot too! Oh and the neighbr guy down the road who always has candy to give the kids even though his kids are all grown up and gone now.
Cj has been playing on the computer and Savannah is well being a 2 year old, she is wanting to drive me crazy I think...but I am ok with it.
As for me I am off to search ebay for a game system for around here as that is what CJ really wants for his birthday which is coming up VERY soon. And mom can't afford new at the moment.

No comments: