Monday, April 28, 2008

Oh What a Day

My day started so flipping awesome! Savannah has decided it is time to start using the potty, this morning she came to me in the bathroom and said I gotta pee...then she stripped and sat up on the toilet and actually went pee. So I decided to put her in undies and see what happened and with 1/2 hour reminders she didn't have an accident all day with me!
The bad part came when I got a phone call from CJ's principal that he had pushed another boy down at school today and will be in lunch detention for the rest of the week! I was not a happy mommy, it is not only that I am mad that he behaved that way but also embarrased that he did this. I don't want the bad kid....the ones nobody wants their kids to play with, and the school hates to see walk in the door.
Anyway, I am overly tired but thought I would post real quick!

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

I understand your frusterations. Unfortunately, I think each of us (parents) will experience some form of embarrassment or another as a result from what our child did or did not decide to do. :)

Hope your week continues to go well. Congratulations to Miss Savannah for going potty! That's a huge accomplishment!

-Bec