Friday, April 11, 2008

I Think it is Going to be a Busy Weekend

I am thrilled that I found a used dryer on swap shop! I decided after much thought that it would be cheaper to find a nice used one than to try to fix mine, of course it will look pretty stupid for a little while that I have a stackable laundry unit next to a regular dryer...but oh well! Our plan is down the road to buy a used washer and sell the old unit. Maybe someone will be able to fix it. Plus I will save in the long run since the one I had is electric and the one I am getting is gas.
So I have to find the laundry room today at some point so that tomorrow Claud and I can go and pick it up.
Also tomorrow evening is my Spa Party, looking forward to that. I enjoy hanging out with people and chatting anyway and this gives me a great way to do it...and earn "make me feel pretty" stuff!
Well I need to get to cleaning and whatnot and I may just go and visit my sister today, it has been a week I think since I was last there.
Have a great weekend! Hope it doesn't really snow!!!!!

No comments: