Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I hate being sick!!!

Well Monday night into Tuesday most of the day were bad for me. It seems I caught some sort of stomach bug! I so much that stay at home moms could get sick days since all I wanted yesterday was rest to get over it, luckily Claud was able to come home a little early and I did hop back in bed. I feel a lot better today, which is a good thing since I will have 2 extra kids here for awhile. I really need to get some housework done too, thankfully it isn't too bad since my little Dillion cleaned up for me a bit yesterday morning (he is so sweet)
Not too many new and exciting things are happening around here lately, this weekend I am having a spa party so that will be fun...I went to one a few weeks ago and enjoyed it enough to have my own. You get to try the products and best of all relax (no kids allowed lol). Not as fun as some of the other parties I have had in the past but still ok. LOL
Anyway, I should get to thinking about picking up a little, my spare kids will be here in an hour or so.

PS***I got my financial aid letter from Baker...grants will cover my tuition and I will have $600 left each quarter (fall, winter, spring) for books and lab fees! Yeah!!!

No comments: