Thursday, May 8, 2008

I am still alive!

It has been awhile since I have written anything in here, so I guess it is about time! I am currently kinda sad because we had an opportunity come up and after a little thought about it I realize that my dogs are like my kids and I wouldn't give one of the kids up to move somewhere so I guess I am in the trailer park for a little longer! Long story, but that is the jist of it.
We are still waiting on something else but I am guessing that will not pan out either...at least not at this time.
I am just super bummed that because Claud is self employed, it means that we may not have a real house until I get a job with an income that is easier to verify.
Tomorrow I am going on a field trip Cj which should fun.
anyway, that is my update but I HAVE to go get some sleep now!

No comments: