Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Sick Count Begins Again....

Savannah has a cold, although it may be just allergies but I don't think those come with a fever although I could be wrong. Anyway, she is banished inside the house until she is feeling better which makes me the MEANEST mom in the entire world....so those of you competing for that title just a note that for the moment I hold it, thank you very much!
I just want her to rest and get better I am sick of the never ending colds around here!
On to another note I haven't heard anymore about that thing I asked you all to pray about although it may be a week or two or three before we know anything about it. Don't be concerned nobody is sick or running away or anything:)
Today Dillion went on a field trip to a gymnastics place, he must have enjoyed it a lot because he hasn't stopped telling me about it since he got home 3 hours ago lol
So that is all I think for today I will keep you all updated on the happenings around here as much as possible!

No comments: